- 303 stainless one-piece Body/ Negative Posts won't turn or move...ever
- Solid copper bottom contract
- Post holes are .05" (fifty thousandths) to easily accommodate a wide size range of kanthal wire sizes (28,26,24 22 etc.) or for easy quad coil builds.
- High strength PEEK top and bottom Center Post Insulator Rated for 480°F
- 18-8 stainless black oxidized Machine Screws
- 303 stainless sleeve with six 1/16 holes placed horizontally so as to create better distribution of air flow across the coils which, combined equate to three 1/8th inch holes
- Stainless finned Top-Cap with a conical internal design to decrease the occurance of turbulant air flow or low pressure/idle zones (Bernoulli's principle) Additionally the fins act as fully functional heat sinks which simultaneously disperse heat away from the coils and mouth piece
- Deep laser engraving on the sleeve and atty base that won't polish off
To purchase, please visit our accessories section.