In The Box:
- 1x VCT DIY Coil Housing
- 2x Spare Insulators
- 4x Pre-Wrapped Coils
- 1x Package of Japanese Cotton
- 1x Plastic Case
- Remove the positive pin and insulator from the bottom of the housing.
- Insert leads into the ground and positive holes on the deck.
- Push the ground leads to the outside of the housing.
- Re-insert the insulator, keeping your positive leads in the middle and ground leads outside.
- Push the positive pin back in place, ensuring contact with your positive leads.
- Trim any leads poking out.
- Ohm read your build.
- Wick and vape
Make sure to meter the resistance before using the coil to be sure your batteries are safe for your build. We recommend using only batteries with a continuous discharge rating of 20 amps or greater.
Click here or visit our accessories section to purchase.