The top cap features a 510 connector and an innovative atomizer venting system. The vents are created by the spaces left between the stainless steel wrap and underlying Copper. This design is not only functional, but also adds a stylish touch to the look of the Stingray. Both the positive and negative contacts utilize the high conductivity of silver-plated copper to maximize power output. The floating positive pin adjusts automatically to an atomizer without needing to manually set the height, which simplifies the process of using this device.
On the opposite end of the Stingray is the magnetic, bottom-firing switch with a stainless steel locking ring. To minimize the size of the switch and add durability, the magnets have been form-fit and recessed into an assembly that forms the negative contact. This helps to reduce the chances of a magnet cracking or being lost during switch disassembly. When threaded onto the main tubing of the Stingray, the switch automatically compensates for battery size and effortlessly provides a snug, rattle-free fit. In addition, the throw of the switch is adjustable, allowing a customizable operating experience. One other feature of note pertaining to the switch are the subtle and stylish battery vent slits.
Overall, the Stingray is a visually appealing device that offers performance and a level of innovation which sets it apart from many other mechanical devices. From concept to finished product, JD Tech engineered the aptly-named Stingray be a well-rounded and enjoyable mod for vapers everywhere to appreciate!
- 1:1 clone from Black Copper Stingray by JD Tech
- Fully-Mechanical Operation
- Constructed from copper and stainless steel
- Magnetic Bottom-Firing Switch with Adjustable Throw
- Standard-Threaded Stainless Steel Locking Ring
- Atomizer Airflow Vents in Top Cap
- Top and Bottom Caps are Copper with a Stainless Steel Wrap
- Silver-Plated Copper Positive and Negative Contacts
- Floating Positive Contact
- Laser Engravings: Stingray Logo and Serial Number on 18350 & 18490 Tube
- Finish: "Full Copper with Black Coating"
- Included Custom-Made Copper & Black Drip Tip,
- Dimensions: Top Cap Diameter - 22mm, Height (18350 Mode) - 2.3 Inches, Height (18490 Mode) - 2.85 Inches, Height (18650 Mode) - 3.48 Inches. *All height measurements were made using AW IMR batteries.
To purchase, please visit our e-cig kit section.