SMOKTech listened to your feedback and now the M80 PLUS now has a passthrough function which allows you to vape while charging the M80 PLUS. The M80 PLUS also offers a puff counter and date/time settings as well.
The M80 PLUS Mod is made out of a high precision, aluminum and zinc alloy. The device is a light weight, compact, and easy to operate. It also has air holes on the bottom of the device for increased heat dissipation and safety.
The device is variable wattage from 6 - 80 watts and is able to power atomizers with a resistance load as low as 0.1 ohm’s. The side of the mod has an extra large firing switch for comfortable operation, a LED screen, a plus and minus key, and a reset button. The base has a micro USB port for charging and a battery vent hole. The 510 connection on the top of the mod has an adjustable spring-loaded floating center pin.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-5/16" x 2-1/8" x 7/8"
- 510 Threaded
- 510 to eGo Adapter Included
- Adjustable spring loaded pin
- 4000 mAh high capacity
- Battery type: (2) built in 18650 Li-polymer batteries (DO NOT Attempt to REMOVE the batteries)
- Wattage range: 6W - 80W
- Minimum resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Mech Mode, VW Mode and VT Mode Shift
- Shift between Mech Mode and VW Mode by entering the main menu
- Temperature control function (VT)
- Charges via micro USB for rapid recharging
- Vape while you charge passthrough functionality
- Short Circuit protection
- Discharge protection
- If system halts, can be restarted from side hole
- Vent Holes
- Intelligent OLED display screen displays: battery capacity, wattage, resistance
- Time/Clock and and date function
- 1 x SMOKTech XPRO M80 PLUS
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x 510 to EGO adapter
- 1 x User manual
Smok XPro M80 plus box mod really suitable to be pair with Smok VCT Pro or any rebuildable tank such as Smok VCT, Kayfun 4, Taifun GT 2, Orchid Atomizer or even with cloud chaser dripper tank Little Boy RDA and Mini Dark Horse RDA.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
Click here or visit our Ecig-Kit section to purchase.
| || |